Those lonely keyrings adorned with laminated grocery rewards cards, gym memberships and freebies from the bank/car dealership have gots to go – it’s time to swap in a statement that looks just as chic in your hand as the bracelets that line your wrist!
How to: DIY Leather Fringe Keychain
You will need:
4 Ft. leather cord
1 D-Ring (we bought ours at Jo-Ann Fabrics)
1. Cut four 12 inch pieces of leather cord.
2. Tie lark’s head (cow hitch) knots by folding one piece in half then thread through the D-Ring.
3. Loop through and pull tight to create one piece of fringe.
4. Continue to do this with the 3 remaining pieces of leather.
5. Attach your new and improved keyring and voilà!