January 18, 2013
by

how to wear a sequin skirt 4 ways

Don’t know what to do with your sequin skirt from New Years Eve? It’s more versatile than you think! In this video I show you how to style it 4 ways: classic, vintage, sleek and preppy, take a look!

Outfit deets:
Look 1: Keepsake sequin skirt, Rachel Pally white shirt, Smythe Les Vestes blazer, Maison Margiela for H&M boots, H&M choker and Louis Vuitton clutch.

Look 2: Keepsake sequin skirt, vintage Gap jean jacket, Eric Bompard cashmere beanie, Jett Gerber t-shirt, Mr. Kate ring, vintage watch, Converse high tops, Proenza Schouler PS1 bag.

Look 3: Keepsake sequin skirt, H&M sweater, Blaque Market jacket, American Apparel tights, vintage ring, Christian Louboutin heels and  H&M clutch.

Look 4: Keepsake sequin skirt, H&M shirt, H&M anorak, Jennifer Fisher and The 2 Bandits bracelets, H&M flats and H&M bag.

26 Responses to “how to wear a sequin skirt 4 ways”

kateJanuary 18th, 2013 at 9:33 pm

This is an AWESOME video! So great! I love these looks! I have a sequin dress that I've been thinking about dressing down with like a tee shirt over it so it looks like a skirt. I gotta try it you've convinced me! Have a great weekend!!
thisiskatefunk

ChantelleJanuary 19th, 2013 at 1:48 am

EEeeek what a fantastic video! And now I know what to do with that gold sequin skirt I've had for 2 years sitting in my closet. Worn all of 2 times. So sad.

Alicia N.January 19th, 2013 at 2:17 am

So happy for this video!! I have a sequin skirt that I only get to wear for parties and I hate that. I want to wear my skirt to other places. But now I know-thanks to you-that I can wear it anywhere. THANK YOU!! :D

Alicia
Neon Fox

GabbyJanuary 19th, 2013 at 2:45 pm

You are the master stylist! Always a pleasure watching LEAF videos (especially the fashion related ones) and I am definitely looking forward to more of them in the future!

x
curled

restartfashionJanuary 19th, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Makes me rethink my thoughts about a metallic skirt I have. It's the same concept: it needs to be dress down. I love your videos they really help me. You're a inspiration for me.

Thank you! :)

TinaDecember 29th, 2013 at 4:37 am

I’ve just bought one for New Year’s Eve!!! With this video I’ll make the most out of my mew sequin skirt!!!

Many Thanks!!!