Get your Chucks out! If you're as in love with the camo trend as much as Soph and I are then our latest DIY is for you.
You don't need to be a perfect artist, just have fun and think abstract!
You will need:
1 pair of cream Converse
3 fabric pens in brown, green & black (or whatever you choose)
1. Take out the laces
2. Start on the tongue of the shoe, green ink first
3. Draw island-like shapes, scattering randomly (think abstract!)
4. Color in the islands
5. Using the brown, create islands attached to the green shapes
6. Keep it random! Then fill in the brown islands.
7. Finish with black, create small islands attached to the 2 previous colors
8. Lace up, and you're all done!
Easy breezy? Hope you enjoy our how-to video!