Who doesn’t love grilled cheese? Introducing the perfect snack: Grilled Cheese Croutons! Add to soups and even salads! Or just nosh on them all by themselves.
You will need:
2 tbsp butter
2 tsp dried rosemary
Bread of your choice (I used sourdough)
Gruyere & cheddar cheese slices
1. Combine butter and rosemary, mix with fork.
2. Spread butter mixture on one side of bread.
3. Place on pan butter side down.
4. Add gruyere & cheddar cheese.
5. Add second slice butter side up.
6. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes, or until lightly browned.
7. Cut into cubes.
8. Add to soup or salad, Enjoy!