Strawberry Sundae, anyone? Satisfy your sweet tooth this weekend with my simple step by step recipe on creating a delicious summer sundae! IDEAL for 4th of July.
– 1 pint strawberries
– 1 tbsp red wine
– 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
– 2 tbsp seedless raspberry jam
– vanilla ice cream
1. Hull (remove stems) and slice strawberries
2. In a small saucepan, combine red wine, balsamic vinegar, raspberry jam – stir over medium heat until smooth
3. Simmer mixture until syrupy and reduced by half
4. Add berries and gently toss
5. Serve over vanilla ice cream
SUBSCRIBE to LEAFtv for more recipes!
Here are some crudités table decor ideas and tips from my girlfriends over at Two Fold:
1. Pack vibrant veggies into one long display and center on your table as a fun focal point which doubles as appetizer.
2. Separate legumes, lettuce, cucumbers and white asparagus into separate cups and bowls for a monochromatic spread.
3. Individual crudités cups are perfect for more casual settings or can be used as a passed hors d’oeuvres.
4. Mix fresh flowers with vases of veggies for an unexpected twist on a classic setting.
5. Green and purple Kale and flowering artichokes are standouts in their own right but can also look equally beautiful mixed amongst flowers.
Photos: TwoFoldread more