Here are some crudités table decor ideas and tips from my girlfriends over at Two Fold:
1. Pack vibrant veggies into one long display and center on your table as a fun focal point which doubles as appetizer.
2. Separate legumes, lettuce, cucumbers and white asparagus into separate cups and bowls for a monochromatic spread.
3. Individual crudités cups are perfect for more casual settings or can be used as a passed hors d’oeuvres.
4. Mix fresh flowers with vases of veggies for an unexpected twist on a classic setting.
5. Green and purple Kale and flowering artichokes are standouts in their own right but can also look equally beautiful mixed amongst flowers.