For our cooking video, Whitney taught us how to make one of her moms go-desserts: no-bake Rocky Road.
As in, no turning on the oven. As in, only 3 ingredients. As in, the DELICIOUSNESS that is rocky road!!!
Consider it my new go-to for hosting (or bringing to) a party. Hope you like our vid!
– 2 12 oz. bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
– 1 bag of mini marshmallows
1. Microwave chocolate in 30 second intervals until melted
2. Stir in peanut butter & add in marshmallows
3. Coat a 9 x 13″ baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray & pour mixture
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until hard
p.s. we release new videos every tuesday and friday which you can subscribe to here and our official website is finally launching in november. ahhhhh #dreamsdocometrue.