Between the four-hour roasted turkey and the in-laws, you’ve got enough on your Thanksgiving plate to deal with, without the stress of creating statement-making tabletop décor. To take some of the question marks out of your planning, we at LEAF teamed up with Domaine and Peggy North of Fire and Creme to bring you an easy-to-follow video to a color-packed holiday centerpiece.
1. Choose your color scheme.
2. Prep flowers: clean stem, trim to size (you’ll have to adjust when assembling too).
3. Choose a rectangular moss base & submerge in water for 3 minutes.
4. Punch holes if necessary (if there is a plastic cover).
5. Use the most voluminous flowers to create the base.
6. Add texture with succulents & pepper in small pops of color with foliage.
7. Turn bouquet to make sure everything is even then fill in holes.
p.s. another good option is the ombre rose arrangement