– 16 oz white chocolate
– ⅓ cup dried cranberries
– ⅓ cup toasted pistachios
– ⅓ cup shredded coconut
1. In a sheet pan, draw an 8 x 10″ rectangle on parchment paper, and then turn the parchment paper over.
2. Chop 16 oz. of white chocolate.
3. Place ¾ in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
4. Stir with a rubber spatula and add the remaining chocolate, stirring often until it’s completely smooth.
5. Pour remaining chocolate onto parchment paper and spread lightly into a rectangle.
6. Sprinkle with dried cranberries, toasted pistachios and shredded coconut
7. Refrigerate for 20 minutes, cut and enjoy!
For more simple homemade gifts pop over to LEAF.tv.