Two weeks into the new year it feels like a lot of people are sticking to their resolutions and eating pretty healthy (go everyone!). So, we at LEAFtv took a stab at creating one of our favorite delicious and nutritious breakfast “juices”: Vanilla Almond Milk.
SO SO good and full of fiber!
How to: Vanilla Almond Milk Smoothie
You will need:
– ¾ cup of almonds
– ¾ cup of water
– 5 dates
– 3 pinches, finely grated chocolate
– 1 pinch, sea salt
– 2 large pinches, raw coconut
– ¼ of a vanilla bean, seeded
– 1 pinch, cinnamon
– 8 ice cubes
1. Blend the almonds and water until smooth.
2. Add & blend the rest of the ingredients.
p.s. four more juice recipes right this way