Between this, the Green Tea Face Mask, Rose & Coconut Body Butter and Coconut & Lavender Body Scrub it’s safe to say that I’ve been on a DIY beauty bender. There’s just something really rewarding about knowing exactly what I’m using on my body. Know what I mean?
This lip balm is, well, the bomb. It leaves your lips so soft and shiny and the best part is that you can make it in all sorts of variations by simply swapping out the essential oil (I’ve made it in eucalyptus and vanilla – both delicious!).
DIY: Rose Lip Balm
– 1 tbsp shaved beeswax (or pastilles)
– 1 tbsp coconut oil
– 1 tbsp sweet almond oil
– Rose essential oil
– Container (we used travel size containers you can find at drug stores)
1. In a double boiler with water a simmer, melt beeswax, coconut oil & almond oil.
2. Add 5 drops of rose essential oil.
3. Mix together thoroughly.
4. Strain into lip pot and let harden.
5. Gloss it up!
For a video on this DIY pop on over to LEAF.tv.