Here are 21 white pieces that help hit the refresh button on a spring wardrobe:
1. Birkenstock Arizona Leather Strap Sandals. I know, I know. I thought I couldn’t do it either but rationalize with me for a second, one of Birkenstock’s benefits is support. Support! When is the last time you bought a summer sandal that didn’t make your back hurt? Or better yet, cut off your circulation (ehh hemmm, up the leg gladiators)? So, let’s embrace the trend that we all swore we wouldn’t get into but are now secretly really loving and pray that this one summer in supportive sandals saves us on our future chiropractor bills.
2. Jenni Kayne Cross Button White Blazer. Toss this puppy on with a pair of vintage Levi cutoffs, a top and a good tan. Boom – CHIC!
3-4. Proenza Schouler PS11 Classic Tiny: White or Rag & Bone Enfield Croc Embossed Shoulder Bag. Nothing says I don’t give a f**k quite like a white bag.
5-6. A.L.C. Button Back Pique Crop Top or Miguelina Scalloped Hem Lace Crop Tank. If you are confident enough to rock a crop top I say do it! You won’t have those abs forever.
7. Twenty Perforated Sweatshirt. Mesh/perforation is incredibly versatile right now and this sweatshirt is just as good at night with skinnies as it is over a bikini by the pool.
8. Rag & Bone Bleached Denim Jogger Trouser Pant. I like to think of denim jogger trousers as the new boyfriend jean with a little less slop.
9. Frame Denim Le Rip Skinny. Number one, they named these “Le Rip.” And number two, I’m a firm believer that if you wear white jeans this season they must be somewhat distressed.
10. 10 Crosby Derek Lam Seamed Oversized Pocket Tee. I don’t care who makes it but you need a good white tee. No if, ands or buts. I just so happen to know that this fits and washes well.
11. 10 Crosby Derek Lam Pleated Trouser. These pants look like vacation and I want to look like I’m on vacation for the entire 184 days of spring/summer.
12. Alexis Sleeveless Lace Romper. The only time rompers are a bad idea is if you’re going somewhere with porta potties. Otherwise, they’re always a win in my book.
13. Frame Denim Le Garcon Short Overalls. For those that don’t look like their high school self in overalls, they’re a must this spring. Unless again, you’re going anywhere with a porta pottie.
14. Rag & Bone Raleigh Mesh/Leather Combo Zipper Wrap Skirt. We were all obsessed with that white geometric ZARA skort last year and this is the better version of it. Leather, mesh, wrap, done!
15. Rag & Bone Ines Oversized Vest. For when you don’t quite need a blazer or cardi but still want something.
16-17. Veda Leather Band Cut Out Side Detail Crepe Dress or T by Alexander Wang Bandeau V Dress. White dresses can look a bit dowdy which is why some sort of cool element is imperative such as a cut out detail like so.
18-20. Joshua Sanders Slip On Hologram Sneaker or Sebastian Laser Cut Out Slip On Metallic Sneaker. Neither of these are totally white but they’re both DOPE! Slip ons are the key flat right now if you aren’t an espadrille girl which if you are and want to splurge these Valentino Rockstud Flat Leather Espadrille are not too shabby!
21. J Brand Ready-to-Wear Aiah Leather Crop Moto Jacket. Light colored motos for the WIN! I’m especially into them in pale pink right now but that’s for another blog post.
More white inspo after the jummmmmppppp!