The only way to make a mojito even better is to add fresh mint ice cubes. Mmmmm hmmmm, that’s right. Fresh. Mint. Ice. Cubes.
Here’s the ultimate mojito recipe, mint ice cubes and all:
You will need:
Enough water to fill your ice cub trays
White Rum or vodka
1. Fill ice tray with water and fresh mint leaves, freeze.
2. In a tall glass, combine 10 mint leaves & 1 tsp of white sugar.
3. Muddle together until well mixed.
4. Squeeze in the juice of one lime & fill with mint ice cubes.
5. Add 1.5 oz of white rum or vodka & top with soda water.
6. Garnish with lime, CHEERS!
Watch my video for this recipe HERE.