Got sunglasses? Why not make your own sunglasses case to go with them? We teamed up with Sophie Monet to show you how to customize your own linen case – inexpensive, creative and simple!
Here’s how you make it:
1. Lay out your fabric, then measure & mark two 4 x 8 inch rectangles then cut out.
2. With your fabric pens, create a design.
3. Thread a needle, fold over one side and sew along the edge of each piece (this will be the opening).
4. Sandwich pieces together, patterned side down.
5. Sew along 3 edges, leaving one short side for opening.