Thanksgiving may be over, but the height of holiday craziness is at its peak – at least over here. Whether you’re stressed out from events or your to-do list, or you’re just looking for ways to chilllll, try these 15 things.
- Give your skin some love and then go to bed early.
- Clear your space + energy. So many zen vibes right here.
- Call in “sick” and take a personal day. We won’t tell!
- Turn on a podcast and stretch before bed.
- Three words: self love bath.
- Prep yourself for a healthy holiday season, which always makes me feel more relaxed with everything.
- Remove these five things from your life/schedule.
- Use the 4-7-8 breathing technique.
- Spend some time changing your mindset, then see what it can do for your well-being.
- Practice zen driving. Yes, even at the mall the week of Christmas.
- Head outside to ground yourself.
- Try eating warm foods only. Seriously, it feels gooood!
- Brew tea – specifically these five.
- Take a spiritual detox.
- Simplify. Simplify. Simplify.
Now it’s your turn to share! Do you have a ritual you turn to for relaxation? Spill!