1. Nicole Richie in Topshop
2. Rooney Mara in Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci
3. Sienna Miller in Burberry
4. Miranda Kerr in Michael Kors
5. Anne Hathaway in Valentino
6. Dree Hemingway in Stella McCartney
7. Ashley Olsen in Dior couture
8. Kate Boswoth in Balmain
9. Anja Rubik in Anthony Vaccarello
Pearls and crystals. Boxy and oversize jackets. Low slung velvet embroidered pants. The usual stretchy embellished dresses. And the perfect off-white crewneck sweater tucked in just right on Karlie Kloss.
More from Olivier Rousteing’s maximal second Balmain runway (including more behind the scenes shots) after the jump…
“Comfy” was the word he used at an informal presentation at Balmain’s offices. Blazers and bombers came in men’s proportions, and he showed loose pajama pants in quilted silk or dévoré velvet.” – style.com
Mmmm those leathers! More this way.
Photos: Style.comread more