August 13, 2014 |
Let’s talk about the ultimate dessert table for any party: Do It Yourself Ice Cream Bar.
Choose your favorite ice cream flavors, toppings, and cute bowls – set it up, sit back, relax and enjoy!
How To Set Up The Ultimate Ice Cream Bar:
1. Arrange an eclectic mix of plates and bowls.
2. Fill bowls with your favorite toppings: cookies, sprinkles, berries, nuts, chocolate & toasted coconut.
3. Just before serving, scoop ice cream into large bowls.
This video was made in collaboration with the wonderfully talented LA-based chef, caterer and party planner, Annie Campbell – visit her blog at: Après Fête.
May 20, 2014 |
When peaches are in season, this recipe is the ultimate. Prepared roasted and topped with a delicious mascarpone mixture + toasted almonds? Yes, PLEASE! Here’s how to make it:
Recipe: Roasted Peaches With Mascarpone & Honey
– 4 peaches, halved
– Unsalted butter
– 12 oz mascarpone
– 3/4 cup whipping cream
– 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
– Toasted, slivered almonds
1. Place halved peaches face up on a baking sheet
2. Top each with a sliver of unsalted butter
3. Drizzle modestly with honey
4. Roast at 350 for 20 minutes
5. In a bowl, combine mascarpone with whipping cream & vanilla
6. Remove peaches from oven & top with a dollop of cream
7. Top generously with almonds
March 28, 2014 |
An ice cream that’s dairy-free and virtually no fat? COUNT ME IN! Here is guilt-free, vegan ice cream recipe that will leave your sweet tooth satisfied!
Recipe: Vegan Chocolate Chip & Banana Ice Cream
– 5 frozen bananas
– 4 medjool dates (soaked for 5 mins & peeled)
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tbsp raw agave
– 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
– 1 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
1. Blend all ingredients in blender or vitamix
2. Top with (vegan) chocolate chips
Easy enough? To watch a video on this recipe click here.
November 26, 2013 |
Who doesn’t love chocolate covered pretzels? In this LEAF video, I’m showing you how to make them, 3 ways. They’re great this Thanksgiving for hosting a party, bringing to a party, or packaging up as a cute gift.
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange pretzels.
2. Melt chocolate in 30 second intervals until smooth (carefully not to burn!).
3. Drizzle dark & top with fleur de sel.
4. Drizzle milk & top with chopped & sliced almonds.
5. Drizzle white and top with sprinkles.
6. Serve warm or let harden for 1 hour.