It’s been a busssssssy and great summer so far as documented on instagrammy (@gerihirsch). Can I get a hell ya?
1. #shoegame in order: Giuseppe Zanotti Leather Cutout Wedge Ankle Boots, Giuseppe Zanotti Calf Hair Cap-Toe and Giuseppe Zanotti Studded Pointed-Toe Pump.
2. Jewel toned succulents? Yes, please!
3-4. A beautiful weekend sequestered in Malibu full of sunsets, sunburns and synchronized swimming contests.
5. A delicious brunch at Zinque in Venice.
6. Crudités as decor for a recent shoot. Nom!
7-8. Splish-splashing in Palm Springs.
9-11. A 4th of July weekend spent on a farm in Hudson, New York. How darling is that barn house bathroom? Officially my new favorite place.
Follow, follow: @gerihirsch
And ‘Ze Mobile‘ continues with more adventures in Instagram!
1. Me shying off the cam whilst out and about late night with the one and only, Eddie B (who’s having a really awesome art show this Saturday – come come! Deets here.)
2. Big Bear view.
3. Vietnamese coffee. Mmmmmz.
4. Lotsa dollar dollar billls yall at a townie bar in Big Bear.
5. Dolphins under our feet off the coast.
6. A really crummy but so necessary shot at the Woody Allen New Orleans Jazz Band concert.
7. Carrots at the Santa Monica Farmers Market (perfect for making these).
8. My other favorite carrot top.
9. Eddie B in the flesh!
10. New year’s resolutions in full effect.
For more bop on over to Instagram (@gerihirsch) and followfollllow.read more
Super stoked about instituting the latest installment of the blog, ‘ze mobile.’ In this here column I’ll be posting outfit snaps (i’ve been POSE-ing it up like whoa! mobile outfit posts are where it’s at! you heard?), shopping antics (including lots of foodies), fave Instagram life snaps (sur la table cooking classes!!!!) and whatever else may pop up in the mobile. Weeeeeee!
1. Working DITA Vesoul sunnies and the scarf I made in the LEAF ‘How To Knit’ video. #OOTD (outfit of the day)
2. $4,000.00 white truffle at Monsieur Marcel Gourmet Market. Oh my!
4. Whattttt up mark ronson at the G-Star party!!!!!!
5. Taking the new Isabel Marant Gatsy’s for a spin.
6. Sur La Table cooking classes!!!!
7. Adventures in nail polish selection…from top to bottom: It’s Delicate, Angel Food and Mademoiselle (all essie).
8. Ohhhh hiiiii @luluandyourmom’s new awesome fashion coloring book!!!!!
9. Kewwwwl NY / LA sidetables from Faktura.
10. Behind the scenes from the DIY holiday wrapping paper shoot.
11. Hot sauce mania at Light My Fire. Mmmmz.
12. Paying homage to one of the biggest trends of 2011 – the top button buttoned! Wearing J. Crew’s “secret wash” men’s shirt, LnA leather moto and Marc Jacobs bracelet. #OOTD
13. Santa Monica.
14. Flat Loubi oxfords.
15. Channeling Laney Boggs in this Forever 21 jacket and Oliver Peoples glasses. #OOTD
16. The perfect end to a stressful day.