In honor of the release of PANCAKES, a delicious 72 recipe book penned by my friend Adrianna from A Cozy Kitchen, we teamed up to bring a handful of her mouth watering recipes to life in LEAF video form.
First up: coconut pancakes.
The best pancakes I’ve ever bitten into. So good and…cozy!
Recipe: COCONUT PANCAKES
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup canned coconut milk
- ¼ cup cream of coconut
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp butter, melted + cooled
- ½ cup coconut flakes
1. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl
2. Separately, combine coconut milk, cream of coconut, egg and melted butter, beat together
3. Combine wet with dry
4. Fold in the coconut flakes
5. Preheat skillet with 1 ½ tsp butter, onto warm skillet scoop ½ cup batter (with spatula, shape pancake)
6. Cook for 2-3 minutes (until bubbles form) & flip!
7. Top with butter, drizzle heated maple syrup and sprinkle more coconut flakes
Big congratulations to Adrianna on this milestone!
Photos: A Cozy Kitchenread more