February 13, 2015 |
I know it’s the dead of winter in most places but here in LA it’s still pretty warm which means spring trends are in full effect. Especially the crop top. They are everywhere!
After stumbling on this article
while browsing Yahoo! Style
, I tried playing around with the trend myself and figured out the key to wearing it confidently: only show a demure hint of skin, no belly button.Case in point: these 11 outfits. Each girl is rocking the trend but with elegance and grace. I love the idea of pairing a cropped button up with slacks or a cropped sweatshirt with a skirt or lace long sleeve with a high-waisted skirt. It’s all about execution.To honor the trend I’m giving away 1 Elizabeth and James Sedona Crop Top ($265 value – pic below). Here’s how to enter:
1. Read this great article on crop tops from Yahoo! Style here and pick your favorite way to wear a crop top.
2. Leave a comment here telling me which is your favorite and be sure to leave your email address.
P.S. Have you been reading Yahoo! Style, Yahoo’s fashion-focused digital magazine? Such a great everyday resource for all things Style.
February 4, 2015 |
From day to night and high to low, here are 11 ways to rock your leather pants inspired by our favorites: Miranda Kerr, Kate Moss, Rosie Huntington Whiteley, et al.
January 8, 2015 |
Skinny. Torn. Tattered. Tight. That’s what’s up when it comes to denim (unless you live where it’s freezing in which case I’m sorrrrrrry).
If you’re looking for a good pair of ripped denim jeans, these are my 5 favorite: McGuire Denim Newton Skinny, Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans, FRAME Le Color Rip Skinny Jeans, Paige Denim Indio Zip Ultra Skinny Jeans (Rosie is wearing these) and/or J BrandMid Rise Ankle Skinny Jeans.
More inspo after the jump!
January 7, 2015 |
1. Breathe new life into a sweater and show off your figure by cinching the sweater with a thin belt.
2. Dress up a turtleneck with a thin ladylike necklace (how good is this pink and burgundy combo?).
3. Take the normcore trend for a test drive by paring a puffy coat with a dress, clutch and pretty scarf.
Forget buying anything else new! Take your wardrobe to new places by with these 9 easy ways to revamp your wardrobe.
January 6, 2015 |
All black everything is an easy default but it doesn’t have to be a boring one. From adding a pair of hot pink sparkly boots to layering on a combination of black textures, here are 9 outfit examples to inspire you to have more fun with all black.