August 12, 2015 |
Ohhh the classic button up! Or do you prefer to call it a button down? The button up/down is one of my favorite closet staples because there are so many ways to dress it up or down. Here are seven ways to wear yours right now:
1. Jeans and an easy cotton button down are made more stylish with the addition of a bandana tied around your neck.
2. All black everything including a silk black button down, a show stopping leather skirt and killer heels is sexy and cool.
3. A structured white button up buttoned almost all the way to the top paired with simple denim shorts and a lady like bag is easy and effortless.
4. Buttoned down just enough in a striped patterned mixed with striped pants makes a big statement. Especially with dope DIOR shades.
June 4, 2015 |
You can’t go wrong with all black or all white. Am I right or am I right?
Thank you Olivia Palermo (how rad is her $42 necklace – avail here) and Lily Aldridge for the inspo!
Photos: Harper’s Bazaar
April 23, 2015 |
Now trending: stripes on stripes.
Are we into?
February 13, 2015 |
I know it’s the dead of winter in most places but here in LA it’s still pretty warm which means spring trends are in full effect. Especially the crop top. They are everywhere!
After stumbling on this article
while browsing Yahoo! Style
, I tried playing around with the trend myself and figured out the key to wearing it confidently: only show a demure hint of skin, no belly button.Case in point: these 11 outfits. Each girl is rocking the trend but with elegance and grace. I love the idea of pairing a cropped button up with slacks or a cropped sweatshirt with a skirt or lace long sleeve with a high-waisted skirt. It’s all about execution.To honor the trend I’m giving away 1 Elizabeth and James Sedona Crop Top ($265 value – pic below). Here’s how to enter:1. Read this great article on crop tops from Yahoo! Style here
and pick your favorite way to wear a crop top.
2. Leave a comment here telling me which is your favorite and be sure to leave your email address.
P.S. Have you been reading Yahoo! Style, Yahoo’s fashion-focused digital magazine? Such a great everyday resource for all things Style.
WINNER UPDATE: Thank you everyone for entering! The winner is julimi. xx
February 4, 2015 |
From day to night and high to low, here are 11 ways to rock your leather pants inspired by our favorites: Miranda Kerr, Kate Moss, Rosie Huntington Whiteley, et al.