May 18, 2016 |
When it comes to style, the perfect pair of jeans is equal parts secret weapon and security blanket. And, when it comes to denim, vintage Levi’s are pretty much the gold standard. But where does one find that perfectly worn in pair? Here are seven places (other than Etsy & ebay which are also excellent sources but require more digging) to scoop up the forever flattering fit:
1. RE/DONE specialize in repurposing vintage denim, hand-cutting and resewing them based on the denim trends of the season, to ensure a perfect fit.
2. Denim Refinery has an expertly curated selection of vintage denim. You’ll find your standard vintage Levi 501s, but also rare finds that are distressed, ripped, and patched.
December 7, 2015 |
OTK’s + an oversized turtleneck? Can I get a “yes, please!”
p.s. if you’re looking for a great pair of OTK suede boots, my personal favorite pair are these stuart weitzman’s. i’ve had them for years and they’re a great classic.
December 2, 2015 |
Now trending: The Hair Tuck.
Consider the micro-trend of tucking your hair into your sweater/coat officially a “thing.”
More inspiration after the jump. Tuck, tuck!
November 3, 2015 |
If there is one pair of shoes having a moment right now it is the lace up ballet flats. The shoe du jour is everywhere, on everyone and goes with almost everything. Paired with jean shorts, skinny jeans or pretty little dresses, the flats just add that little extra umphhh. Don’t you think?
Here are some of my favorite pairs in various price ranges:
1. Aquazzura Christy Lace-Up Flats ($675)
2. ISABEL MARANT Leo Ankle-Wrap Flats ($650)
3. Loeffler Randall ‘Ambra’ Flat ($350-$295)
4. Billy Ella Lace-Up Flats ($178)
5. Jeffrey Campbell Shay Lace Up Flat ($130)
6. TOPSHOP ‘Leather Kiss’ Ghillie Flat ($100)
7. ZARA Leopard Print Lace Up Ballerinas ($99.90)
8. ASOS Level Up Lace Up Ballets ($51)
9. TOPSHOP Flight Tassel Ghillie Tie Flats ($48)
10. Forever 21 Faux Leather Lace Up Flats ($24.90)
Fore more flat lace up outfit inspiration click ‘read more.’