November 3, 2015 |
If there is one pair of shoes having a moment right now it is the lace up ballet flats. The shoe du jour is everywhere, on everyone and goes with almost everything. Paired with jean shorts, skinny jeans or pretty little dresses, the flats just add that little extra umphhh. Don’t you think?
Here are some of my favorite pairs in various price ranges:
1. Aquazzura Christy Lace-Up Flats ($675)
2. ISABEL MARANT Leo Ankle-Wrap Flats ($650)
3. Loeffler Randall ‘Ambra’ Flat ($350-$295)
4. Billy Ella Lace-Up Flats ($178)
5. Jeffrey Campbell Shay Lace Up Flat ($130)
6. TOPSHOP ‘Leather Kiss’ Ghillie Flat ($100)
7. ZARA Leopard Print Lace Up Ballerinas ($99.90)
8. ASOS Level Up Lace Up Ballets ($51)
9. TOPSHOP Flight Tassel Ghillie Tie Flats ($48)
10. Forever 21 Faux Leather Lace Up Flats ($24.90)
Fore more flat lace up outfit inspiration click ‘read more.’
October 19, 2015 |
One fall 2015 staple is for certain and that is the oversized trench. They are everywhere and on everyone and the almost blanket makes every outfit look incredibly chic.
There are SO many great ones to get your paws on this season including the excellent selections here, here and here.
More inspiration after the jump.
September 22, 2015 |
There are so many reasons to love autumn, one of which is the clothing. The layers, the outerwear, the accessories, it’s all so much fun!
Here are a handful of easy Madewell fall outfit ideas to inspire your wardrobe as the temperature begins to drop – you can shop the looks here.
p.s. how gorg are their leather totes? i just love them with a monogram.
September 11, 2015 |
And we’re off to the fashion week races! Day one of New York has come and gone and the street style skittles are out in droves. Here are 13 snaps from yesterday’s rainy fashion week start. Who else is excited for an entire month of this?