While the cold may feel pretty brutal it sure can be beautiful, can’t it? I absolutely love these breathtaking photos of the Dutch ice yachting and skating on the Gouwzee, a bay in North Holland, shot by Ben Visbeek.
How rad would these images be screen-printed on a dress or clutch or a tank? I mean!Photos: My Modern Metread more
Her wardrobe deets:
1. Celine coat and necklace.
2. Louis Vuitton top. Givenchy skirt. Balenciaga belt. Balmain shoes.
3. Balmain blazer & t-shirt. Givenchy skirt and boots. Céline necklace. Tiffany & Co cuff.
4. Burberry bomber jacket. Stella McCartney skirt. Balenciaga shoes.
5. Jil Sander trench, Balenciaga leather pants, Givenchy boots and a Ksubi shirt.
6. Balmain blazer, pants and shoes. Celine top and necklace.
7. Josh Goot T-shirt and skirt. Balmain boots. Balenciaga earrings.
8. Chanel dress. Celine necklace. Chanel boots.
8 more after the jump.
Marilyn Monroe in her Beverly Hills abode.
Elvis Presley at his Memphis, Tennessee, mansion, Graceland.
Sophia Loren in the master bedroom of her 16th-century house near Rome.
James Dean at his studio apartment on West 68th Street in New York City.
Frank Sinatra at the Tamarisk Country Club in Rancho Mirage, California.
Ronald Reagan at hist ranch-style home in Pacific Palisades, California.
How great are these photographs of Tinseltown legends in their beautiful homes?
6 more after the jump (including John Wayne and Humphrey Bogart)!