This cherry baked brie is my absolute favorite and the perfect nosh to serve at a dinner party. After all, what’s better than cheese, honey & fruit? (Warning: This will be gone in a matter of minutes!)
Recipe: Cherry Baked Brie
You will need:
- 1/4 cup of toasted pecans
- 1/3 cup of dried cherries
- 1/4 tsp chopped (fresh) rosemary
- 1/4 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Mix pecans, cherries and rosemary in a bowl. Stir in honey.
3. Place half of cherry mixture on top of brie. Flip & repeat.
4. Bake for 5-7 minutes, until nice and oozy.
5. Serve with an assortment of crackers.