As we take #thenextstep into the colder season, one of my favorite things to do is to bundle up by a cozy fireplace and sip hot chocolate…spiked!
RECIPE: Spiked Hot Chocolate
You will need:
- 4 oz good milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 cups milk (of your choice, thicker the better)
- 2 tbsp sugar
-2 oz bourbon
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, add milk and sugar. Heat until scalding.
2. Remove from heat and stir in chopped chocolate until completely melted.
3. Add 2 ounces bourbon.
4. Pour into a mug, top with marshmallows and chopped chocolate bits and enjoy!