Ohhh the classic button up! Or do you prefer to call it a button down? The button up/down is one of my favorite closet staples because there are so many ways to dress it up or down. Here are seven ways to wear yours right now:
1. Jeans and an easy cotton button down are made more stylish with the addition of a bandana tied around your neck.
2. All black everything including a silk black button down, a show stopping leather skirt and killer heels is sexy and cool.
3. A structured white button up buttoned almost all the way to the top paired with simple denim shorts and a lady like bag is easy and effortless.
4. Buttoned down just enough in a striped patterned mixed with striped pants makes a big statement. Especially with dope DIOR shades.
5. Chambray can be dressed up if paired with cool trousers and the right accessories like a metallic heel a long crystal necklace.
6. Keep a basic button up casual but cool by pairing it with ripped boyfriend jeans, classic Ray-Bans and an unexpected flat such as a boat shoe.
7. And lastly, when in doubt find inspiration from Emmanuelle Alt, the queen of button ups. Here she shows us how that it’s ok to go boxier by tucking one into a pair of cropped trousers. The final touch? Gladiator sandals.
What’s your go-to button down outfit?