There aren’t many things more enjoyable than weddings—celebrating love, seeing friends, dancing, toasting champagne—but if you have a lot to attend in a year, the thought of buying the same gifts over and over again gets pretty…boring. Don’t you agree?
This season, instead of bringing the same wine glasses for every wedding event I’m heading to, I’m instead giving the gift of wellness. From gift cards that will add ease to their life, to experiences that will add joy, I adore the idea of increasing the wellbeing of people I love.
Here are a bunch of ideas for the newlyweds or to spoil the bride specifically:
- Vitamix: Let the couple start their marriage off with mornings full of healthy smoothies. It’s a generous gift, but one that will definitely be appreciated.
- Essential oils + diffuser: Keep the honeymoon going with relaxing vibes and yummy smells.
- Couple’s massage gift card: Enough said.
- Clean cleaning products: It might sound boring, but for a couple who is sustainable and enjoys living a no-tox life, a subscription to something like The Honest Company for cleaning supplies will be useful and thoughtful!
- Airbnb gift card for a weekend away: Pool some money with other friends attending the wedding and gift the couple with a weekend—or even a night—away.
- Healthy dinner subscription service (Plated, Blue apron, Sunbasket): An ideal thing for busy couples or ones who don’t like to cook. Maybe they can learn together while having help along the way.
- Spa day gift card: Because what bride doesn’t deserve a self-love day?
- Workout tank with wedding messaging: There are tons of fun, cheeky shirts on the market for brides, but make it workout-related to get her inspired for her next run.
- Monthly subscription to The Bride Box: Stress is the exact opposite of feeling well, so make the bride’s days easier and more exciting with a subscription box just for her.
- Wedding-edition planner: To help keep her sanity, of course!
- Gift card for a juice shop: Especially right before the wedding, getting enough veggies might not be on the bride’s priority but it’s essential to her energy. Make it simple and healthy for her with the option to add juices while she’s on the go.
Do you have any other ideas for the list?
Wearing: MSGM Sleeveless Tie Dress