February 28, 2011
by

jc penney commercial!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

A little behind the scenes from my JC Penney commercial which aired last night during the OSCARS! OMGGGGGGGOMGOMGGGGG!!!

A special and tremendous thank you for the honor to JC Penney, the ABC team (especially you, Shari), 360i (especially you, Margot), Saatchi and Saatchi, the director Tim Miller, co-star and homie Victoria Eisner and the rest of the cast and crew! xx

p.s. pinch me? gaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

63 Responses to “jc penney commercial!”

KayeFebruary 28th, 2011 at 4:20 pm

I was eating dinner with my family when I heard “hi, I’m Geri Hirsch” and I was like, “GERI HIRSCH IS ON TV?!! SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!”

my mom and dad were trying to identify you from a movie while my brother was like, yup, she’s hot.

it was awesome! congratulations miss (:

EmmaFebruary 28th, 2011 at 7:31 pm

Hi dear!
What a lovely blog you have here!.. Lots of nice a inspiration, and good pictures. Thanks for sharing.. Keep it up!

Wanna be followers? Let me know!

Love from Stockholm.. xoxo!

modanista junkieFebruary 28th, 2011 at 10:29 pm

Yes, I saw the commercial and I even tweeted, ” the girl in the jcp commercial looks familiar. Who is she!! ” Lol. It was amazing.

Great job babe!

Happy Monday, and love your blog.

xoxo,
melrod

fostaaahFebruary 28th, 2011 at 11:29 pm

That’s so awesome, congrats girl!! I just bought 8 shirts at the JcPenney Outlet, and spent $25. How insane is that? They’re all super cute too, I felt very good about my findings :)

Kalyon AlexisFebruary 28th, 2011 at 11:43 pm

The commercial came on this morning while I was watching Wendy Williams and I was like “OMG, that’s Geri from ‘Because I’m Addicted’!” I’m sure you don’t remember but you were one of the first people to comment on my blog when I first started blogging 2 years ago. It was a post about Kanye’s upcoming album at the time (808’s and Heartbreak) and that’s how I discovered your blog…i’ve been following it ever since. Major congrats on all of your success.

xoxo,
Kalyon

KalyonAlexis.blogspot.com

TiaraMarch 1st, 2011 at 12:13 am

Very exciting! congratlations! I was in the kitchen when it first aired but I ran over when i heard “…from Because I’m Addicted” like ‘hey I follow that blog!’ LOL

And that was Victoria from MTV’s Downtown Girls? I loved her on that show

MOMMarch 1st, 2011 at 1:10 am

Man oh Man Diva First the OSCARS ,THEN GOOD MORNING AMERICA and just saw your commercial on OPRAH!Whoo whoo

Leave a Response