While the good old skinny blue jean may be the ultimate go-to, sometimes a girl needs to switch up her denim and the time has never been better than now! Here are 7 alternative skinnies to step up your denim game:
1. Camo: Hands down, these are my favorite printed denim of the moment!
2. Leopard (in any color!): From the second these hit the shelves earlier this year, they sold out just about everywhere. Enter: eBay. Not only can you find them in multiple sizes but in a variety of colors like grey, blue, and burgundy.
3. Ikat: I fell in love with these after spotting them on Aimee from Song of Style. They radiate style.
4. Oxblood & Velvet: Oxblood skinny jeans are the new neutral but if you add a little texture to them like velvet they are a showstopper. Especially during the holiday season.
5. Scribbled: If you're one who likes to be totally unexpected, these have your name written (or shall I say scribbled) all over them.
6. Colored: Whether it be oxblood, army green, bright red, navy blue, or mustard—you really can't go wrong with a bold colored skinny.
7. Distressed: If patterned and colored jeans are too much for you then switch things up with distressed denim. Chill, easy, and cool all year long.
This post is part of eBay Finders, a new partnership that presents collections of items curated by a carefully selected group of style setters. Find more inspiration at eBay Fashion. #eBayFinders