Strawberry Sundae, anyone? Satisfy your sweet tooth this weekend with my simple step by step recipe on creating a delicious summer sundae! IDEAL for 4th of July.
– 1 pint strawberries
– 1 tbsp red wine
– 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
– 2 tbsp seedless raspberry jam
– vanilla ice cream
1. Hull (remove stems) and slice strawberries
2. In a small saucepan, combine red wine, balsamic vinegar, raspberry jam – stir over medium heat until smooth
3. Simmer mixture until syrupy and reduced by half
4. Add berries and gently toss
5. Serve over vanilla ice cream
SUBSCRIBE to LEAFtv for more recipes!