Summer picnics are always a good time, especially at a concert — but you have to be prepared! We at LEAF teamed up with FOAM Magazine (on stands now!) to share our tips on how to have the best picnic of the summer. And naturally, we made a video for it.
Hope you enjoy!
1. SET THE SCENE — with comfy blankets & pillows
2. GO GREEN — with reusable dishes & napkins
3. EAT SMART — bring food to be served at room temperature such as poached salmon, quinoa salad, a cheese board and freshly cut watermelon
4. THIRST QUENCH — screw-cap wine, water with lemon & don’t forget ice!
5. THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT — enjoy yourself with tunes, games, good reads & sweet eats!
6. BE PREPARED — wet wipes & sunblock are a must, earplugs optional for summer concerts
Our outift details:
On me: Joe’s Jeans linen Lindes t-shirt, vintage Levi’s, DIY embellished sunnies, Coach boots and Cult Gaia turband
On Erin: Pamela Love t-shirt, BlankNYC skinnies in ‘Tropical Rain,’ Raen Nera sunglasses and Jimmy Choo sandals
SUBSCRIBE to LEAFtv for more tips!