Who doesn’t love chocolate covered pretzels? In this LEAF video, I’m showing you how to make them, 3 ways. They’re great this Thanksgiving for hosting a party, bringing to a party, or packaging up as a cute gift.
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange pretzels.
2. Melt chocolate in 30 second intervals until smooth (carefully not to burn!).
3. Drizzle dark & top with fleur de sel.
4. Drizzle milk & top with chopped & sliced almonds.
5. Drizzle white and top with sprinkles.
6. Serve warm or let harden for 1 hour.