September is here but the heat is a blazing! In fact, here in LA it’s the hottest it’s been all summer long (nearly 100 every single day!). In effort to not melt, the beach and a pool are a must along with iced cold beverages on repeat.
Because it’s simply too hot to wear just about anything except for cute little dresses, I recently went on a dress/romper buying bender at Urban Outfitters with one simple rule: everything must be under $70. After all, fall is upon us….
From cute little floral numbers to bohemian breezy dresses, I found a handful of darling pieces that fit the bill and have been living in them to keep cool. Here are some of my favorites:
1. Lucca Couture Floral Chiffon Long-Sleeve Romper
2. Cooperative Layered Dress
3. Kimchi Blue Scarlett Fit + Flare Dress
4. Urban Renewal Remade Plain Jane Open Back Romper
5. Honey Punch Knot-Front T-Shirt Dress
6. Kimchi Blue Cutwork Tropical Sun Dress
Plus here are more great dresses for under $70:
*Sponsored by Urban Outfitters and ShopStyle