From dripping blood to sexy nudes here are the deets from eight NYFW shows:
1 & 2. Prabal Gurung // Prabal Guruing for Sally Hansen in Angel Bite
3. Rag & Bone // Three coats of Revlon Nail Enamel in Elegant worn on half of the models and Top Speed in Spirit worn on the other half
4. Nicole Miller // CND Colour in Blackjack topped with custom created star effect
5. Carolina Herrera // Two coats of Essie Nail Polish In Adore-A-Ball
6. Jason Wu // OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyreness
7. BCBG // CND Colour in Pink Lily
8. Derek Lam // Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in So Vain
9. DVF // Essie Nail Polish in Allure
Wow! Such realistic manicure on first photo!
thank you thank you! i was ogling all of the pictures and planning on doing extensive research to be able to mimic them all but you've made it so easy! amazing post!
Love the dipped red nails!!
LOVE all the sexy nudes tones!
-Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
Does anyone have any more coverage of Carmen Marc Valvo's show? I found some great photos and video here:
But I'm looking for more of the swimwear coverage…
wow the blood nails will be fab for halloween
Loven the bloody ones!
I love the white nails! They always look good.
Love the first nail design, will try it myself soon.
'The Wind of Inspiration' blog
Love the blood inky nails in Prabal Gurung. so creative! and the facial complexion is flawless too.
I LIKE those bloody nails! a true eye-catcher! Whenever I feel goth or down, I can do that to scare some annoying people around, you know, to lessen my bad mood! Ow I get it!
those designs can perfectly match moods!
good post! keep it up!
I love this from Prabal Gurung show! totally awesome!
Very cool blog, loved it!!!
If you want pass by my fashion blog!
In The Checkout Line
tres tres tres cool! I love the first ones!!
I'm dyinnnng!!! Perfect nails …
We love the dripping blood nails, they will be perfect around Halloween time!
me fotos tan chulass! me encantan!!
pasate por el blog, que tengo nuevo post 🙂
I love the bloody nails look so creative!
Those nails are gorgeous, but TBH the first ones that look bloody made my cuticles uncomfortable!
wow Prabal Gurung is awsome!
The blood nails look AMAZING.
Oh my God, The nail art which has dripped blood is so scary and unique. It is good for Halloween.