Three years ago I decided that I’d no longer be the girl rushing to buy a bottle of wine on my way to a holiday party – it was too stressful, too last minute and left me feeling a bit inconsiderate. My solution? I started stocking hostess gifts to have on hand for the holiday party craze.
This year I found some really great finds on Neiman Marcus Last Call who has a variety of price-points as low as $12 for a fragrant candle or $14 for a crystal votive candleholder to high-luxe gifts at great values like cashmere, silk ties, designer jewelry boxed sets, and more.
Some of my favorites:
1. Holiday Arthur Court Bowl
2. Archipelago Cinnamon Spice Candle
3. Nambe Fountain Crystal Candlesticks
4. Godinger Crocodile Napkin Rings
5. Gourmet French Vanilla Caramel Pretzels
6. Blue Gator Valet Box
7. Goding Silver Salad Set
8. Design House Stockholm Silver Plated Shell Candle
9. Lady Primrose Mirrored Vanity Tray
10. Hammered Bar Set Serveware
Comparable in price to a bottle of wine, $12-$60, who wouldn’t love one of these presents?
I also order a handful of cute gift bags, tissue paper and cards and whenever it’s time to hit a party – voilà !