We all have a favorite inspirational quote we like to remember (or pin obsessively) – so I decided to find a way to double that inspiration as decor.
Enter this glitter art: a bright way to stay motivated, happy and add some new wall art to your home!
Here’s how you do it:
1. Cut your inspirational quotes using your Cricut Explore System
2. Once done, gently peel off your paper
3. On a separate piece of paper, generously apply adhesive with your xyron mega runner
4. Carefully stick the 2 pieces of paper together making sure they’re aligned
5. Stick on the remaining parts of each letter (cross your t’s and dot your i’s!)
6. Choose 3 or 4 of your favorite Martha Stewart glitter colors
7. Lightly shake the glitter over each word (we did an ombre effect!)
8. Once done, gently rub glitter into each letter then shake off excess
9. Place into frame