Iced cold coffee is a requirement in my house on hot summer days. It’s simply the most refreshing way of getting my morning fix.
But how to make the perfect iced coffee? Now, there are a few tricks for that.
Number one, instead of tossing your leftover coffee in the mornings, put it in the fridge and let it chill for later use. It will stay good for 1-2 days. And number two, and most importantly, add iced coffee cubes to your drink because there’s nothing worse than a watered down coffee.
Here’s how I make delicious iced coffee:
You will need:
– Leftover morning coffee (recommend brewing 1 full pot in the AM)
– Ice cube tray
– Milk of your choice
– Optional: simple syrup & cinnamon
1. Fill ice cube tray with leftover coffee and let freeze
2. Refrigerate the rest of the pot
3. Once frozen and chilled, fill glass with iced coffee cubes, pour leftover chilled coffee
4. Add milk, simple syrup & cinnamon (optional)