This recipe is a game-changer. It works for any occasion (think: sporting events, red carpet viewing party, birthday party, impromtu dinner party) – literally, anything. The only problem you’ll run into is that it’s seriously addicting. Try it out and let us know how quickly it gets devoured!
– 2 cups ricotta cheese
– 1 garlic clove, finely minced
– 1 sprig of rosemary, finely chopped + 1 for garnish
– Zest of 1 lemon
– Red chili flakes
– Olive oil
1. In a bowl, mix: ricotta cheese, garlic, rosemary, lemon zest, pinch of red chili flakes, S + P + 3 tbsp olive oil
3. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes, until golden
4. Thinly slice baguette, place on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and add to the oven for 5-7 minutes
5. Transfer dip to a serving bowl then drizzle with more olive oil & a sprig of rosemary
Yum! Looks and sounds delicious. Definitely going to have to make this.
Sounds delicious! Have you ever tried adding spinach or artichokes or crab to the dip?
You make this look sooo good! I love your photos, the style reminds me of an old show on food network, I think it was called nigella bites.
This sounds delicious, can’t wait to try it. Your photography is awesome.
Have a great week.
Your baked ricotta recipe sounds fantastic. I love the addition of lemon zest! Great photos!
This looks absolutely delicious!!! YUM!
Looks simple and delish!
I’m already hungry!!
OMG- This is AMAZING…Just putting it in the oven now!! Thanks for this!
This looks so good and what a great idea for any occasion!