I’m a big fan of the sweet-and-savory flavor combo, and this panini perfectly fits the bill. The sweet fig jam paired with salty prosciutto is one of our newest favorite pressed sandwiches. Perfect for fall!
Here’s a video on how to make it and the recipe:
– Ciabatta bread
– Sweet butter
– Toma cheese, thinly sliced
– Prosciutto, thinly sliced
– Basil leaves
– Fig jam
1. Slice ciabatta lengthwise and spread with sweet butter.
2. Layer with toma cheese, prosciutto, basil leaves, arugula.
3. Spread the fig jam on the top half of each roll.
4. Heat grill over medium-low, brush with olive oil.
5. Add sandwich and cook until lightly browned.
6. Brush the top with olive oil and then flip, press with a heavy plate or bowl (cook until cheese is melted!)