This Halloween candy buffet has everything you need to host an impressive, well-spirited party. Between the themed baked goods, quirky candy, decor and most importantly, to-go goodie bags, you are bound to please a crowd. So, decorate your space with spooky Halloween decor and let your guests trick-or-treat their hearts out.
Press play to learn how to set it up or follow the instructions after the jump!
Here’s how you set it up:
- Add a festive garland
- Place vessels on table mix and matching heights and sizes
- Add themed baked goods: make them yourself or pick them up at your local grocery store
- Fill vessels with candy: mix sweet, sour and chocolate
- Add decor elements such as skulls & black candles
- Try this spooky pop ice bucket for a wow factor
- Don’t forget the graphic to-go goodie bags!