One fall outfit that every girl is wearing and I’m personally loving (as witnessed on my Instagram this morning) is the turtleneck and skirt combination. There are so many different ways to wear the trend and I’ve found myself wearing skirts and turtlenecks that I haven’t rocked in years – it’s been quite fun to shop in my own closet! Here are some chic ways to pull it off:
1. A fitted turtleneck paired with a high waisted, short, flared, button up skirt (I love this AG x Alexa Chung skirt which comes in suede, denim and corduroy) is cute and flirty.
2. Textured monochrome is ladylike and boss!
3. All black everything with a badass leather skirt and heels is sexy for night.
4. A cozy boyfriend sweater almost as long as your mini skirt topped with a cross body bag (that Chloe is so good!) is perfect for bopping around all day.
5. A chunky oversized knit paired with a tight black pencil skirt and ankle boots works well for the office or off-duty.
The options are endless so, grab all those turtlenecks and start playing with those skirts! More inspiration after the jump.