A full day at work can be extremely taxing on your mind and body – no matter if you’re on your feet or sitting at a desk. These 7 tips can help you ‘productively’ unwind, re-energizing your mind to become inspired to save some time for yourself. After all, that’s what life is about isn’t it?
1. Meditate: Concentrating on your breath helps ease tension and fills you with oxygen.
2. Plants: Plants add oxygen to the air which has a calming effect. Check out these floral tutorials you can try at home.
3. Tea: Herbal teas (like chamomile) have a soothing effect. Try this wellness tea.
4. Stretch It Out: Doing a short yoga practice alleviates tension. This tutorial is particularly energizing.
5. Foot Soak: A relaxing epson salt soak helps reduce stress from the bottom up! This is a great recipe.
6. Technology Off: Shutting down your devices helps the mind to rest.
7. Face Mask: Applying your favorite mask helps calm from the top down! Try this yummy pumpkin mask recipe.
Photo: Yoke Quarterly