It’s been a hot minute since I posted a hair how-to (sorry!). It’s mostly because I’ve been super lazy and either wear my hair down or in a low bun but recently I’ve been slicking it back, pulling it up and wearing a high pony fishtail which my friend and celebrity hairstylist, Kristin Heitkotter, taught me how to do.
The high pony fishtail is pretty easy minus the fishtail part which is where I struggle but hey, imperfect is the new perfect, right? Super cute for day, night OR the gym! Here’s how to do it yourself:
High Pony Fishtail How-to:
1. Start by applying The Gloss Up weightless polishing cream from Orlando Pita Play from scalp to ends.
2. Use a boar bristle brush to smooth hair into a high ponytail.
3. Secure with a bungee or elastic.
4. Fishtail the ponytail (if you aren’t sure how, here’s a video) all the way down and secure with an elastic.
5. Tame flyaways with Orlando Pita Body Breakthrough Hairspray.