Working a 9-5 and need some outfit inspiration? Here are 5 looks from J. Crew that incorporate pieces that go beyond the office (how good is that moto?!):
1. Navy wide-leg cropped pants + A Silk Button Up + A KILLER Moto + Lady Like Flats
2. A Pretty Tweed Dress + Statement Tassel Heels
3. A Suit + A Striped Tee + Crisp White Sneakers
4. A Navy Drop Waist Pleated Skirt + A Navy Round Neck Sweater + An Effortless White Collarless Coat + Leopard Heels and A Matching Leopard Clutch
5. A Denim Skirt + A Striped Button Up + A Structured Blazer + Lace Up Flats + A Large Leopard Bag
Which is your fave?
Photos: J. Crewread more
Two of my current go-to’s to add a little snazz to an outfit are a bandana around my neck (I know this has been everywhere but I was a late adopter, what can I say?!) and anything with tassels. They just give a boring outfit a little more ummphhhh. You know what I mean?
What are your umphhhh go-to’s?read more