How to: DIY Holiday Wrapping Paper
You will need:
Speedball carving tool
Rubber block stamp
Paint or ink
Solid color wrapping paper
1. Draw your design onto the rubber block stamp with a pencil.
2. Hold your carving tool at an angle and cut into the block making shallow grooves along your design (cut out what you don’t want to appear when you stamp the paper – like this).
3. Lay out the desired amount of wrapping paper then apply a light layer of paint to the face of your stamp.
4. Continuously stamp the surface of your wrapping paper.
5. Wrap your gift and save your stamp to use again next year!
Photos: because im addicted for stylehive