The perfect accompaniment to curling up on your couch in this cold weather? Chai Tea, of course! Here’s my simple chai tea recipe (and video):
Recipe: Chai Tea
– 4-6 cardamom pods, bruised
– 4-6 cloves
– 2 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
– 4 tsp loose black tea (prepackaged tea bags are fine)
– 4-6 tsp raw honey
– ¼ cup milk
1. Add 4-6 cups of cold water to a deep saucepan
2. Add cardamom, cloves and ginger
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low
4. Add black tea, raw honey and milk
5. Simmer for 5 min, remove from heat and let sit for 5 min
6. Serve with ladle & enjoy!
p.s. how dramatic was our song choice for this vid?