Summer doesn’t have to end just because September is around the corner! In today’s DIY Soph and I make an easy project to keep that summer feeling all year round, Seashell Candles!
- Paraffin Wax
- Wicks with holders
1. Carefully break up the wax
2. Lay shells on a flat surface
3. Trim the wicks accordingly & place in shells
4. In a saucepan, melt wax over medium heat
5. Carefully pour wax into the shells
6. Let dry for 1 hour
p.s. if you like this diy you may also like diy teacup candles. too cute!
SUBSCRIBE to LEAFtv for more DIY, recipes & home decor videos!