I went there: Spiced, Spiked Pumpkin Pie Latte. This dessert-worthy drink is a celebration of fall. The yummy pumpkin spices, warm latte and (recommended) shot of bourbon will keep you nice and cozy for the cool nights to come.
To celebrate all things Fall and the fact that I hit 130k+ YouTube subscribers (woot!) I’m hosting a giveaway featuring a handmade, custom gift box for one lucky LEAF girl!
All of the details to enter are right this way.
Here’s how you make it:
– Small pot of strong coffee
– 1 cup skim milk (or 1%, soy, almond)
– 1 tbsp canned pumpkin
– 1 tbsp sugar
– 1 tbsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 tsp fresh shaved cinnamon
– 1 oz bourbon (optional but recommended)
1. Brew 1 pot of strong coffee
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, add: skim milk, pumpkin & sugar
3. Stir until steaming then take off heat & add: vanilla extract & shaved cinnamon
4. Whisk until frothy
5. Fill mug half way with coffee, half way with pumpkin mixture
6. Add bourbon
7. Top with whipped cream & a dash of cinnamon