I like to call these ‘kinda sorta cookies’ because they’re a cross between a granola bar and an actual cookie (sans the flour, butter, eggs, sugar, etc.). They’re wildly easy to whip up and pretty guilt-free; the perfect combo to quickly satisfy an unforgiving sweet tooth. Here’s how to make them:
2 ripe bananas
1 cup of oats
Handful of chocolate chips (or nuts or whatever else you fancy in you cookies)
Dash of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mash bananas.
3. Add your oats and cinnamon to bananas, combine.
4. Fold in chocolate chips or nuts or whatever else you fancy in your cookies.
5. Scoop out about a tablespoon of batter per cookie onto baking sheet.
6. Bake on 350 for 14 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Sprinkle with sea salt when they’re fresh out of the oven then let cool.
pro-tip: I like to eat these with peanut butter spread on top – SO GOOD! oh and they last about two days.