January 5, 2015 |
Whenever I need a deep full body skin revamp I reach for Frank Coffee Scrub in the shower. It makes the biggest mess but it’s worth it! Here’s why: it targets cellulite, stretch marks, psoriasis, varicose veins, eczema, acne and scarring with roasted and ground robusta coffee beans. It helps smooth lumps and bumps with brown sugar & sea salt, moisturise and tones your skin with cold pressed sweet almond oil, and vitamins & minerals.
It’s pretty incredible stuff so when I came across this DIY coffee scrub I was inclined to give it a shot. The results were pretty darn good and I liked the coconut and cinnamon combo. Learn how to do it yourself here.
p.s. this diy coconut lavender body scrub is also amaaaazing
Photos: Free People Blog
December 23, 2014 |
How GORGEOUS is this DIY wrapping paper by Simone LeBlanc? It’s actually pretty simple….step by step right this way.
Eeeeeeek, we’re getting close to Christmas! Who’s ready?
November 25, 2014 |
Who doesn’t love festive décor when it comes to the holidays? Here’s how to make your own Thanksgiving centerpiece that’s good enough to eat! Complete with seasonal fruits & the colors of fall.
Here’s how you make it:
1. Place persimmons down the center of rectangle shaped dish
2. Alternate with crab apples
3. Line sides with cranberries
4. Fill in with edible flowers
5. Fill 6 bud vases with water & add festive little bundles of foliage
6. Fill 2 pretty bowls with persimmons
7. Set the table! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
To watch a video on this tutorial head right this way.
October 28, 2014 |
1. How is it time for Halloween again?
2. How fun and creative is this DIY Floral Skull Centerpiece by Honestly YUM? Instructions right this way.
Photos: Honestly YUM
October 24, 2014 |
Fashion icon costumes are pretty darn cute for kids but definitely more fun for adults.
Here are 6 easy fashion icon costumes to whip up yourself: Anna Wintour, Bill Cunningham, Iris Apfel, Karl Lagerfeld, Grace Coddington and André Leon Talley.