If you’re looking for an easy dish that’s packed with flavor and perfect to make year round then this Lemon Chicken recipe is for you! It’s healthy, delicious and especially good for dinner parties.
Video, step by step photos and written recipe after the jump!
Recipe: Lemon Chicken
– 4 Chicken breasts, boneless & skin on
– 1/4 cup + generous drizzle, Olive oil
– 9 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1/3 cup dry white wine
– 1 tbsp lemon zest
– 2 lemons
– 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
– 1 tsp kosher salt
– 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves, minced
1. Heat 1/4 cup olive oil and minced garlic over medium-low heat for 1 min.
2. Off heat, add dry white wine, lemon zest, juice of 1/2 lemon, dried oregano, kosher salt, thyme. Stir well & pour into baking dish.
3. Add chicken breasts to baking dish, skin side up & drizzle with olive oil, salt & pepper. Add 1 lemon, cut into wedges.
4. Bake for 30-40 mins at 400, until skin is lightly browned
5. Cover with foil & let sit for 10 mins
This recipe sounds like it will be delicious! I hope to get a chance to make it next week. My daughter doesn’t like my g-sons to have wine in their food, would water or chix stock work?
Looks so good!
Hi, great recipe! Lemon chicken was one of my favorites growing up. Do you happen to have a recipe for the cucumber side too? (:
I couldn’t have come across this post at a more better time! Thank You for sharing this. 🙂
Great post! would love to try the recipe x
thank you for sharing this!
Little Miss Olen.
I am constantly looking for baked chicken recipes, seeing as our new apartment doesn’t have a balcony or barbecue. This sounds delicious and light! thanks for the recipe
Isn’t this the Barefoot Contessa recipe?? If so, it is OUTRAGEOUSLY good. My go-to chicken recipe for sure.