Oh, AND, everything pictured is currently 25% off with code SHOPATWORK at Madewell.
9 Fresh Ways To Wear Plaid:
1. Layer a plaid oversize boyfriend button down under a basic sweater for a little warmth and a lot of personality.
2. Add a plaid scarf to just about anything. Think of it as a neutral.
3. Plaid on plaid on plaid may feel crazy but it’s actually pretty darn cute. Try sticking to a palette though to make it work – red vest, red flannel, red scarf, boom!
4. Shake things up with a plaid skirt and if you’re feeling the mix and match, pair it with a striped sweater.
5. Dress down a plaid shirtdress with cool ankle boots and layered outerwear.
6. Add layers underneath a plaid jumper dress such as a turtleneck and a chambray.
7. Throw a plaid flannel over just about anything, even overalls.
8. You can never go wrong with plaid details on a vest. I love THIS one.
9. Last but not least, pair your plaid with skinny jeans and a leather moto for an effortlessly cool look.